NAZKO COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
Marmot Lake Campground
Ready TO RELAX?
Campground season – May 1 – September 30
Each campsite has a fire pit and picnic table with outhouses available and a beach area for swimming. Pets are allowed on leash.
There is cell service in the area and WiFi in the restaurant.
Our rates are $25 per night per unit. Seniors age 65+ are welcome to use a $5 per day discount coupon “SENIOR” at the checkout.
Community members with a valid Nazko, B.C. address and holders of free camping passes issued by NCA can use coupon “NCA” at the checkout to get an exemption from camping fees. Proof of residency or a camping pass is required upon arrival.
OUR FACILITY OFFERS
RV SITES - UP TO 32' - NO SERVICE
FREE SANI-DUMP IN QUESNEL
- Dogs and cats are to be on leash at all times and owners are to clean up after their pets;
- Boats, canoes, and dogs are not permitted in the swimming area;
- Camping is not permitted on the beach or picnic area;
- Dogs are not permitted in the sandy beach area;
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on the beach or playground areas;
- Loud music and excessive noise is not permitted after 10:00 PM;
- All non-campers are to leave the park by 10:00PM, including the beach and barbeque enclosure area;
- Vehicles are to travel at speeds of 5km/h or less; and
- ATVs are not to be driven in the Park except for the purposes of entering and leaving the Park; and
- Causing disturbances or disruptions is not permitted.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Reservations must be paid for in full when booking. All prices are Per Day.
Cancellations and refunds
|Over 7 days before arrival||• Full refund of camping or cabin fees for any cancelled nights|
|Within 7 days of arrival||• 1 night’s camping or cabin fee deducted from refund if any nights cancelled|
|On or after scheduled arrival date||• 2 night’s camping or cabin fees deducted from refund if any nights cancelled|
Find available spot
Let's Start Conversation
Get a hold of us!
We invite you to contact us if you have any questions about the Nazko Valley and its amenities, the Three Nations General Store and Lodge, or anything you might want to know. We will answer you as quickly as we can!